Спасибо большое! Похожа просто :D
Ланночка

Сообщение sarahmeier » 07-12, 05:13

ух какой кадр чувственный
sarahmeier

Сообщение gala » 15-12, 09:19

Расписание показов на фестивале + небольшие сюжетные подробности

http://filmguide.sundance.org/film/120121/the_words

Rory Jansen, a struggling writer, aspires to be the next great literary voice. When he discovers a lost manuscript in a weathered attaché case, he realizes he possesses something extraordinary that he desperately wishes he had created. Rory decides to pass the work off as his own and finally receives the recognition he desperately craves. However, he soon learns that living with his choice will not be as easy as he thought as he faces a moral dilemma that will make him take a hard look at the man he has become.

In their directorial debut, Brian Klugman and Lee Sternthal have crafted a subtle tale that examines how overwhelming desire can lead to unforeseen and unwanted consequences. Bolstered by a strong cast, led by Bradley Cooper and Jeremy Irons, The Words adeptly assembles multiple narratives that reveal how one man’s lost legacy holds the life of another man captive.

"Всякое искусство совершенно бесполезно." Оскар Уайльд
gala

Сообщение Ланночка » 18-12, 11:49

О, gala, спасибо! Ты как всегда в курсе дел :)
Ланночка

Сообщение gala » 12-01, 13:00

постер

Изображение
gala

Сообщение Ланночка » 12-01, 13:23

Интересный, однако, постер!
Ланночка

Сообщение gala » 23-01, 01:53

В прошедшую субботу на фестивале "Sundance" состоялся закрытый показ "Слов".
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/01/22/s ... cbs-films/
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky- ... rds-283786

Компания "CBS Films" переторговала конкурентов и приобрела права на фильм в США. Предположительно, "Слова" выйдут в американский прокат осенью.

отзывы :

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/ ... review?utm

http://www.dfw.com/2012/01/22/566016/a- ... words.html

У фильма "матрёшечная" композиция, и герой Бена - в самой маленькой. Успешный писатель Клэй Хэммонд (Денис Куэйд) читает на каком-то мероприятии отрывки из своего романа "Слова", в котором рассказывается история честолюбивого молодого писателя Рори (Брэдли Купер), выдавшего за своё произведение найденную им в старом портфеле рукопись, в которой рассказывается история американского солдата (Бен) и его жены-француженки (Нора Арнезедер), которые пытаются создать семью в послевоенном Париже.
Вы следите за ходом повествования? :D
gala

Сообщение Ланночка » 23-01, 09:20

gala писал(а):и герой Бена - в самой маленькой

Ну вот так всегда! :evil:
gala писал(а):Вы следите за ходом повествования?

Запутали они однако!
Ланночка

Сообщение gala » 27-01, 04:07

gala

Сообщение gala » 30-01, 00:49

видео-интервью с режиссёрами и актёрами, включая Бена, и рецензия на фильм
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/sundance ... p?id=86361

отзыв от Kcalways
Had I listened to "the words" of others I may not have seen THE WORDS!
I just got home and the movie was unbelievable! Comments and reviews calling Ben Barnes "snoozy"? Quite the opposite!
Almost seemed offensive! The movie kept on my mind and will continue to invade my thoughts. Those have NOT seen Bens play Birdsong may not understand the capacity in which this man can act! Not only does he act but he FEELS.
Ben Barnes did not say more than a few lines in an American accent but also said a few lines in French! But honestly, he didn't need to say a word!
There were approximately 800 people in the theater! But u wouldn't have known it. The stillness of the theater as we watched all of the film was truley a refreshing experience! U could of heard a pin drop! But it wast due to sleepy moviegoers or boredom. This movie makes u think!
Ben Barnes is truley captivating and demands attention from those he is entertaining as well as inspiring.
I don't think there are many negatives in the film. So I will begin with the negatives as I saw them. Though, they were few and far between!

The Words. Narration from Dennis Quaid. He is reading to an audience thru half the film and it seems weird until after the movie and you stop to think how u could make that "not so weird!" but like I said... Not really is this a negative but somehow at first it seems strange and akeward!
The other negative was that the film obviously wasn't complete. There was background sounds that seemed as if it was a blooper of some sort but it was just due to silence. Then the music wasn't at some opportune moments and climaxes.
The "f" word was used more than it needed. There was an alley scene with Bradley Cooper and Zoe Salenda that the word was appropriate! Other than that? My opinion is that this movie would be an excellent movie to show Teenagers. But the movie in the USA would need to achieve a PG-13 rating.
And really the only other negative was that I wanted more Ben! But don't we all?
And that my friends is all I can provide! For at this moment I am exhausted! I was up all day at the festival and drive home and I can't type another word! I will write more soon. In the next 24 hours!
I want to make it perfect! But BEWARE There may be SPOILERS. I u don't want to know... Do not read on! But even if u do you will still have to see the movie. Honestly there really aren't WORDS to describe the feelings felt!

+ история бенова героя
Ben is in the war and only sees one dead body (carrying it out of a bombed building)
He falls in love with a French girl and then the military takes him home. He is upset and wants to be with only his love. They marry have a baby, baby dies, wife is distraught leaves Ben. Ben is upset writes a story and takes to his french wife at her mother house. His wife sends him back to Paris. He doesn't want to go but does . She falls in love with the story and falls in love with it! Ben is proud of his story and then he meets his wife at the train station. You see them falling into each others arms and when they leave the station u see the case with the manuscript in it!
Well they go home and Ben finds the case isn't there goes crazy mad and leaves his wife! This was all broken up into various parts of the movie so total time 15-30 min maybe?

Видимо, в этом саквояже 50 лет спустя и была найдена рукопись
Изображение
gala

Сообщение annaviolet » 30-01, 09:12

у нас сегодня в новостях писали на счет фильма.
annaviolet

Сообщение gala » 30-01, 14:09

ещё спойлер от Kcalways
Well they has a baby and the baby dies! Ben and his wife become distraught!
Ben becomes upset and full of pain but tries to help his wife. He creates a form of normality and fixes dinner for her!
She won't eat dispite his insistence! He gets angry and walks out. He goes and gets drunk and then stumbles home in which he sees a note. The note says that his wife went to stay with her mother to grieve. Ben goes Bat shit crazy( I cried) and throws furniture and his typewriter around and ends up in upwards fetal position crying outloud.... He finally picks up everything and he "writes the manuscript" he goes to his wife when the story is finished and begs her to return to Paris! She refuses so Ben leaves the story with her and she reads it, falls in love with it and returns home to bens arms in Parisonly to discover that she forgot the case on the train! The searched and when Ben Could not it find it HE leaves her forever in anger!

+ доброжелательный отзыв
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/review- ... dance-2012

By far, the most interesting story is the Irons/Barnes flashback, which sees him as a WW2 veteran, living a very Ernest Hemingway style existence in Paris, with his fragile French wife and sick child.
gala

Сообщение gala » 31-01, 03:55

рецензия
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review ... iew-285922

The entire young-lovers-in-Paris section may be a romantic cliché, but it's still lovingly done, as Barnes cuts a strong portrait of an aspiring artist, and the abrupt turn from youthful happiness to bitter despair is affectingly accomplished.

...Cooper...has a callow, lightweight quality that may be appropriate to the morally fluid Rory but, in terms of screen wattage among the men, places him fourth behind the uniformly effective Irons, Quaid and Barnes

Бена хвалят :)
gala

Сообщение gala » 01-02, 04:33

ещё одно чьё-то ИМХО
http://atlanta.metromix.com/entertainment/2990708
The largely dialogue-free sections featuring Barnes are especially weak.
gala

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Фильмы